Migration Safari June
8 Days Migration Safari June
On the majority of our trips you are taken on game drive activities with local guides. We will match you up with a guide who is passionate about taking photographs and can set you and the vehicle the right way and encourage the best use of light. Maximize your photographic opportunities by letting us place you in the hands of a private driver/guide in a private vehicle for part of the safari or for the whole trip. Several camps and lodges offer a reduced rate for 7 nights or more especially attractive for photographers!
Favorite opportunities for photography include filming the Great Migration on the Serengeti/Masai Mara plains, gorillas in the mist, cheetah in the Serengeti, leopards in Mara, Amboseli and Tarangire, marine wildlife of the Indian Ocean including whales and sharks.
- Day 1 – Arriving at Kilimanjaro International Airport and driven to Mount Meru Game lodge.
- Day 2 – Arusha/Lake Manyara – Kirurumu Tented Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 3 – Lake Manyara/Ngorongoro Crater: – Ngorongoro Serena Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 4 – Ngorongoro Crater:. Ngorongoro Serena Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 5 – Olduvai Gorge/Serengeti – Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 6 – 8 Serengeti – Mbalageti Safari Camp.(B, L, D)
- Day 9 – Serengeti – Mbalageti Safari Camp.(B, L, D)
- Day 8 – Fly back to Arusha for your journey home
Your family’s amazing Africa tour concludes after a flight back to the city of Arusha, a guided tour of a local coffee plantation, and lunch at the Cultural Heritage Center in Arusha. Flights departing Africa leave late tonight; reserved for you at a hotel set in a tree-shaded coffee plantation overlooking Lake Duluti. Recount the week’s many adventures at dinner before transferring to the airport. Your safari ends in Arusha. A transfer is included from Lake Duluti Coffee lodge, Arusha to Kilimanjaro International Airport.