- Enjoy leisurely big-game safaris in four of Tanzania’s premier wildlife parks – Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire and Lake Manyara.
- Explore the magnificent Serengeti Plains in-depth during a three-night stay.
- Discover Ngorongoro Crater on a full-day excursion into the caldera among thousands of animals, including giraffe, antelope, lion and rare black rhino.
- Take advantage of six convenient flights for maximum comfort & game-viewing time, with dramatic aerial views of the Great Rift Valley.
- Relish an authentic Tanzania safaris experience that combines nights under canvas in deluxe camps with luxurious stays in classic lodgings.
Day 1 – Arriving at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transfer you to the lovely Lake Duluti Coffee Lodge H/B
Day 2: Tarangire National Park, Tanzania – Tarangire Swala Camp (B, L, D)
Day 3: Tarangire National Park – Tarangire Swala Camp (B, L, D)
Day 4: Tarangire National Park / Lake Manyara National Park – Lake Manyara Tree Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 5: Lake Manyara National Park – Lake Manyara Tree Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 6: Lake Manyara National Park / Ngorongoro Crater – Ngorongoro Crater Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater – Ngorongoro Crater Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 8: Ngorongoro Crater / Serengeti National Park – Serengeti Kusini Camp (B, L, D)
Days 9 & 10: Serengeti National Park – Serengeti Kusini Camp (B, L, D)
Day 11: Serengeti National Park /Arusha/Depart – Enjoy an early breakfast before you are transferred to the airstrip for your scheduled flight to Arusha. Transfer to Arusha Coffee Lodge for lunch and a day use room to wait for your evening flight from Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight home (L)